Flickr

Watch! Akhumzi Jezile’s Mother’s Heartbreaking Tribute To Her Son & here are Details of Akhumzi Jezile's horrifying car crash




Akhumzi Jezile was finally laid to rest after his funeral at the Rhema Bible Church in Randburg on Saturday.


One of the heartbreaking moments from the funeral was Akhumzi’s  mother’s tribute to her son which was read by Akhumzi’s close friend Andile Ncube.

“You were my child, yet you were also my friend and helper… losing you has caused me unbearable grief, sorrow and pain. My body aches at the thought at I have lost you. How I long to hold you in my arms just one more time.

“The Lord had provided me with such a beautiful gift in you. I have  enjoyed you, my son. At the peak of your life, God reminded me that he is the almighty,” the letter read. 


In a related news,

Many South Africans are still reeling from the shock of Akhumzi Jezile's tragic passing, the media personality was involved in a car accident that claimed the lives of 5 people on the 28th of April.
Jezile
This past weekend, the star was laid to rest in a star-studded funeral at Rhema Bible Church in Randburg and his uncle shared painful details of how the star died, during his speech, the distraught uncle spoke in great detail about how Akhumzi passed away, “A truck carrying a car went into them. They managed to escape it but the trailer went after them cutting the top of their car. They all died immediately. I didn’t recognise my beloved son. I had to go in and check for him closely”. he said.
Akhumzi
After the news broke, Siyasanga's dad also spoke about how difficult it was to identify his late daughter at the accident scene, I went to the scene. I couldn't stay there. Not even for an hour. It was bad. From there we went to the forensics. All of them had injuries on their heads. All of them. My daughter, I recognised her feet. She was my daughter, she grew up with us. So when I saw her feet, I knew it was her. I didn't need to see the rest of her." he explained.
May their souls rest in peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kategori

Kategori

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Popular

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *