Flickr

Watch: Here are Videos of Zodwa Wabantu performing on stage without panty, only in G-string & kis.sing her fans




So when will Zodwa Wabantu change??
Well this is not the first show she has appeared with only pants and bra on, it has obviously become a costume for her as she derives so much joy in showing the world her tick body

She posted;

Mood for Life,get in Zodwa Wabantu Mood😊 Free,Independent with her R10. Being happy is knowing who you are in everything. If I'm not there,its not a PartyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ There's only 1 Zodwa Wabantu. I'm Celebrating you my People,Loving the World😘😘😘😘😘😘🌍 I love people I don't know❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ Ubuntu,Owabantu πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘‘πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦❤️ How miserable to wake up & fake Life 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Watch the video she shared this morning below;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kategori

Kategori

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Popular

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *