Flickr

Skolopad, Lady who went without panty to #MMA16 finally speaks; she also releases 5 hot nu-de photos of her

AT EVERY awards ceremony, someone wears an outfit that grabs attention.

But at the Metro FM Music Awards in Durban on Saturday, Free State singer Skolopad had tongues wagging even more than usual.

The performer, known for her skimpy outfits, shocked everyone with a dress with a slit up to her waist!

However, Skolopad said she was not ashamed of the yellow dress and the buzz it created on social media.

“Instead of talking about the awards, they were talking about me. I’m a fat black woman who feels comfortable under my brown cellulite skin,” said the 33-year-old whose real name is Nonhlanhla Qwabe.

Photos & Videos: Revealed! Here is all you need to know about this overnight celeb who wore no panty to #MMA16 ; her name & everything


While she was on the red carpet, Skolopad posed for the cameras and exposed a tattoo on her bum.

She told Daily Sun: “The awards were fun and everyone was shocked at my dress. Some people were even trying to discourage me, saying I was fat and had cellulite. I am not ashamed of my weight or my big belly.

“I am comfortable in my own skin and I wish all young women would embrace their bodies. I asked a young local designer to make a dress that would expose my naughty bum and make it look as if I wasn’t wearing panties.

“I was actually wearing a G-String with that dress. I call it the yellow naughty bum expose and I love it very much.”


#MMA16: Full list of winners of Metro FM Music Awards 2017 & Check out Photos of what Celebs wore


www.dailysun.co.za






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kategori

Kategori

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Popular

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *