Flickr

Here are Photos of Zodwa Wabantu completely see-through dress @ Feather Awards 2017 that people are complaining about & she won Award too

Zodwa Wabantu had cameras flashing with her no-underwear look. She donned an emerald lace gown, with hip-high slit that left very little to the imagination.
"The design was sent to me by DJ Tira. To me the green colour represents female power," Zodwa said.
"Since I'm nominated for Drama Queen of the Year maybe I will cause some drama tonight. But I want to win both the categories."
At the end it was provocateur Zodwa Wabantu who won Drama Queen of the Yearover raunchy socialite Skolopad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kategori

Kategori

Search This Blog

Arsip

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Popular

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *