Flickr

Photos & Video: Here is the winner of the #OpwPresenterSearch; & here's all you need to know about her

It’s been a long ride for all #OPWPresenterSearch contestants and fans and now a joyous moment for Kayise Ngqula and her fans as she won the title of Our Perfect Wedding’s new presenter search.
The 26-year-old International Relations and Politics student Kayise Ngqula who was in the top six of the competition was announced as the Our Perfect Wedding’s new host at Picturesque Shepstone Gardens in Mountain View, Johannesburg last night at the #OpwPresenterSearch finale.
he top six finalists were: Noni Mbete; Natasha Mazomba; Mbasa Fefe; Nolusindiso Macanda; Kayise Nolufefe Ngqula and Asanda Nomatshawe Mbali.
Kayise who walked away with a whopping R100 000 courtesy of Mzansi Magic is set to her debut in January 2018.
"I am over the moon and I cannot wait to start this new journey. I want to give myself fully to this process. One of the things I love about OPW is how it celebrates diversity and even though I'm Xhosa, I hope to share myself with viewers and include all amazing cultures we have in this country" said Kayise
Kayise had a lot of support on her journey, even of The Queen actor Sthembiso Khoza.



This is definitely a dream come true for Kayisa and she promises not to disappoint viewers.
“Thank you so much for voting for me, thank you so much for making my dream come true. I promise not to disappoint you, this is the beginning of fantastic things” she said.
Fans were beyond satisfied with the final verdict!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kategori

Kategori

Search This Blog

Arsip

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Popular

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *